Lupus Fact Booklet
This information on Lupus represents information from Lupus Canada’s Facts booklet.
The funding for this booklet was provided by the Ontario Trillium Foundation Grant and is gratefully acknowledged by Lupus Canada, its member Organization and divisions.
We would like to acknowledge the support and reviews of Dr. Sasha Bernatsky to ensure the accuracy of the medical content. Additionally, our thanks are extended to the Lupus Canada Trillium advisory group, chaired by Cheryl Magnusson, who spearheaded the original Fact Sheet Project. The committee included Pamela Bowes, Anne Cyment, Jaclyn Law, Shelly Michano, Denise Mehta, Marketa Myatt, and Erin Woodbeck.
- Osteoporosis and Lupus
- Cardiovascular Disease and Lupus
- Pregnancy and Lupus
- Nutrition, diet and Lupus
- Infections, immunizations and Lupus
- Other Conditions Seen in Lupus
- Blood Disorders in Lupus
- The Nervous System and Lupus
- Talking About Lupus
- Lupus Research
- Photosensitivity, Sun Safety and Lupus
- Kidney Disease and Lupus
- Lupus and Skin Diseases
- Learning to Live Well with Lupus
- Lupus Medications
- Men and Lupus
- Symptoms of Drug-Induced Lupus