Government Support Programs
If you are living with lupus or taking care of a family member with lupus, know that there are various government support programs available to you for assistance.
- Disability Tax Credit
- Employment Insurance Benefits – Compassionate Care Benefits
- Employment Insurance Benefits – Sick Benefits
- Medical Expenses Tax Credit
- Ontario Works
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Benefits
- Trillium Drug Program
- Employment Insurance
- Ontario Disability Support Program
- People with Disabilities – Government Forms
If you have any questions, please contact us.