The Disease with A Thousand Faces
by Jean-Luc Senécal, MD, FRCPC
Associate Professor of Medicine, University of Montreal School of Medicine
Director, Connective Tissue Disease Clinic and Rheumatology-Immunology Research Laboratory, Division of Rheumatology, Notre-Dame Hospital Montreal, Quebec
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Symptoms of SLE
- Chapter 2: How is SLE diagnosed?
- Chapter 3: Treating lupus with medications
- Chapter 4: The patient’s role in controlling lupus
- Chapter 5: Coping with lupus
- Chapter 6: Lupus research
- Chapter 7: Symptoms which may indicate a lupus flare
- Chapter 8: Side-effects of prednisone
Copyright © 1990; Second Edition 1991, 4th printing 1998 Lupus Canada. All rights reserved.
This Lupus Canada publication (ISBN 1-895358-02-7) offers information to help in understanding lupus and learning how to manage the symptoms and effects of the disease.
The reprinting or electronic reproduction of this document in part or in its entirety for anything other than the personal use of the individual is prohibited unless prior written consent is obtained from Lupus Canada.